Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jonathan Sarton leads the ANR project LUM-Vis (In-situ visualization of large complex unstructured meshes from numerical simulation), to which Jean-Michel Dischler also participates. Project budget 250 k€ since October 2021, for 4 years.
- The IGG team (Dominique Bechmann, Thierry Blandet, Jérôme Grosjean, Antonio Capobianco) participates in the ANR EQUIPEX + CONTINUUM (Collaborative Continuity from Digital to Human) led by Michel Beaudouin-Lafon (Professor at the University of Paris-Saclay). Project financed to the tune of 13.58 million € from January 1, 2021 for 8 years.
- The IGG team (Antonio Capobianco) participates in the ANR HERELLES (Heterogeneity of data - Heterogeneity of methods : A unified collaborative framework for the interactive analysis of temporal data n) led by Pierre Gançarski (Professor at the University of Strasbourg, ICube).
- The IGG team (Jean-Michel Dischler, Rémi Allègre) participes in the ANR ArtIC : Artificial Intelligence for Care since September 2020 for 4 years.
- Basile Sauvage leads the ANR-DFG project ReProcTex (Rendering procedural textures for huge digital worlds), to which Jean-Michel Dischler and Frédéric Larue also participate. It is a collaboration with the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. Project budget 388 k€ since January 2020, for 4 years.
- Jean-Michel Dischler heads the ANR project HDWorlds (Huge Digital Worlds), to which Basile Sauvage, Rémi Allègre, and Frédéric Larue also participate. Project budget 381 k€ since October 2016, for 5 years.
- Hyewon Seo lead the  ANR Chaires d'Excellence SHARED (Shape Analysis and Registration of People Using Dynamic Data), with participation of MIV (Christian Heinrich). Project budget 220 k€ since Decembre 2010, for 4 years.
- The IGG team (O. Génevaux) is a member of the VivaBrain ANR project (Virtual angiography simulation from 3D and 3D+t brain vascular models) lead by Nicolas Passat (CReSTIC, Reims University). Projet budget ca. 1 M€, started january 2013 for 4 years.
- The IGG team (C. Essert, P. Mathis) participates to the ANR Blanche ACouStiC headed by Pierre Jannin (research unit Inserm 746 Visages Rennes), in partnership with INRIA Lille/Rennes (Stéphane Cotin) and CENIR UPMC Paris (Eric Bardinet). Project budget 495 k€ (IGG 95 k€) since January 2011, for 4 years. http://www.anr-acoustic.org/
- The IGG team (A. Capobianco, D. Bechmann, J. Grosjean) participates to the ANR Blanche SHS FeelInControl headed by Anne Giersch (research unit Inserm 666), in partnership with URECA (Yvonne Delevoye-Turrell) and LINC (Andre Dufour). Project budget 250 k€ (IGG 55 k€) since January 2011, for 4 years.
- The IGG team (J.-M. Dischler) participates to the ARA Masse de Données ATROCO (Acquisition, Treatment, Rendering of Complex Objects) headed by Nicolas Holzschuch (INRIA Grenoble, EPI ARTIS) in partnship with LIRIS (R3AM team). Project budget 444 k€ (IGG 163 k€) since January 2008 for 3 years.
- The IGG team (J.-F. Dufourd, N. Magaud, J. Narboux, P. Schreck) participates to the ANR Blanche GALAPAGOS headed by Yves Bertot, in partnership with INRIA Sophia-Antipolis (Y.Bertot, L. Pottier, L. Thery, F. Guilhot), University of Poitiers (XLIM-SIC: L.Fuchs, P. Lienhardt, Y. Bertrand), ENS Lyon (J. Duprat) and ENSIIE Evry (C. Dubois).Project budget 223 k€ (IGG 95 k€) since December 2007, for 4 years.
- The IGG team (J. Grosjean, J.-M. Dischler) participated to the ARA Masse de Données DNA (Natural details : modeling, simulation and visualization) headed by Stéphane Mérillou (XLIM, Université de Limoges) in cooperation with the LIRIS (Lyon). Project budget 340 k€ (IGG 58 k€) since January, 1. 2007 for 3 years.
- The IGG team (D. Bechmann, D. Cazier, P. Schreck, S. Thery) participated to the ARA Masse de Données VORTISS (Organs reconstruction for real-time interaction in surgical simulation) headed by Laurent Grisoni (Université de Lille) in cooperation with LIFL (Université de Lille), SIC (Université de Poitiers) and IRCAD. Project budget 477 k€ (IGG 125 k€) since January, 1. 2007 for 3 years 1/2.
- Jean-Michel Dischler headed the ARA Masse de Données MASSIM (Development of a software environment for the processing and interactive visualization of large and complex data sets coming from numerical simulation) in cooperation with the projects INRIA CALVI and INRIA SCALAPPLIX. Project budget 206 k€ (IGG 64 k€) since December, 21. 2005 for 3 years.