- David Cazier is Vice-Head of IUT de Haguenau. He was Head of the Multimedia Department of the same IUT from 2012 to 2015. As such, David Cazier was secretary of the national Assembly of Head of Department MMI (Multimedia Department) and he coordinated the redaction of the national program of this specialty in the field of IT and Web development. David Cazier was responsible for the Bachelor Techniques and activities for image and sound from 2009 to 2011.
- Pierre Kraemer is Head of the Computer Science department of IUT Robert Schuman since 2018. Previously, he was in charge of planning management and relationships with teachers (Directeur des études) in the Computer Science department in this same IUT from 2012 to 2016. He was also head of Licence Pro CDED (professional bachelor degree) from 2014 to 2018. Since 2017 he is an elected member of the Conseil d'Institut of IUT Robert Schuman.
- Antonio Capobianco is Head of the Multimedia and Internet Business Department at the Haguenau University of Technology since 2018. Since 2008 he is an elected member of the College of Senior Lecturers on the Institute Council of the Haguenau University of Technology. He has also held many responsibilities over the years: Director of Studies from 2006 to 2011, Project Manager from 2004 to 2014, Internship and Apprenticeship Manager from 2011 to 2016.
- Arash Habibi is in charge if course planning and relationships with teachers (Directeur des études) in the Computer Science Department of Mathematics and Computer Science Faculty.
- Franck Hetroy-Wheeler is head of Master of Engineering in Computer Science, Imaging, Virtual Reality, Interaction and Games (CMI) since 2018. Dominique Bechmann brought the project of CMI IIRVIJ with David Cazier and Caroline Essert (filed in December 2013 and May 2014). This 5-year degree program opened in September 2014. Caroline Essert was heading its Bachelor level from 2014 till 2018 and its Master level since 2018.
- Pascal Schreck heads the Master I3D "Image and 3D" since 2019. Dominique Bechmann was head of the Master ISI "Informatique et Sciences de l'Image" (Computer Science and Image Sciences) from 2009 till 2019, Pascal Schreck heads the 2d year of this master till, Basile Sauvage heads the 1st year of this Master until 2015 and Pascal Mathis the 2nd year until 2014. With the help of Thierry Blandet, Dominique Bechmann brought the assembly file of the 2nd year apprentice in 2013 and Pascal Schreck has taken responsibility for this degree in 2014.
- Nicolas Magaud and Julien Narboux were heading the Master ILC since 2012. Jean-Michel Dischler was the head of Master 2 IICI from 2004 to 2009. Pascal Schreck was at the head of "M2R Informatique Fondamentale et Applications" (Fundamental Computer Science and applications) (2004-2009) and of LMD-APOGEE at UDS during 4 years.
- Julien Narboux head the 2nd year of the Bachelor in Computer Science (BSc) since 2020.
- Rémi Allègre head the Licence Professionnelle Applications Web, parcours Développement Web et conception d'interfaces at IUT Haguenau since Sept. 2019. Rémi Allègre was in charge of course planning and relationships with teachers (Directeur des études adjoint) in the QLIO Department (Quality, Industrial Logistics and Organization) at the IUT Haguenau since Sept. 2013 till 2018. He also coordinates the teachers in computer science and information technology in the Departement since Sept. 2007, and he was the coordinator of tutored projects from Sept. 2009 to Jan. 2015. He was also responsible for the C2i (Computing and Internet Certificate) from 2008 to 2018 for the Institute.
- Julien Narboux head the University diploma "Teaching computer science in high-school" in 2019.
- Julien Narboux is in charge of the action "Cordée de la réussite", Décodeuses d'informatique trying to reduce gender stereotypes about computer science since 2020.
- David Cazier and Basile Sauvage are members of the Digital Committee for components and research units of University of Strasbourg since 2014. Nicolas Magaud is the contact for international relations, Julien Narboux manages the computer science ressources from 2011 to 2013.
- Pascal Schreck was the Director of the computer science department from 2008 to 2011, Jean-Michel Dischler from 2002 to 2004, Dominique Bechmann from 1997 to 2000 and Jean-François Dufourd in the 1980s.
Dominique Bechmann was co-director of the LSIIT Lab for the previous quadriennal (2009-2012). Jean-Michel Dischler was co-director before during 4 years (2005-2008). Jean-François Dufourd was the Director of LSIIT during 8 years (1997-2004).
Basile Sauvage chairs the expert panel of the 27th section of the University of Strasbourg since 2019. Dominique Bechmann chaired this expert panel of the 27th section of the University of Strasbourg from 2010 till 2018. Previously she was the president of the recruiting committee of the 27th section of UNISTRA from 2004 to 2008 (12 positions in 4 years), after 2 years as vice-president. The 27th section made proposition for hiring 15 teachers and researchers, 3 professors and 12 assistant professors within 4 years, approximately 5 temporary teaching and research assistant per years, and took part in validating positions and according promotions. On all the new positions, 70 % of them are researchers coming from other laboratories.