Internship Thesis Offers
(Redirected from Job openings)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Doctoral thesis positions
- Learning visual texture features for inverse procedural modeling and texture synthesis by example Advisor : Jean-Michel Dischler, co-advisor : Rémi Allègre POSITION FILLED
- Procedural texture graphs for ray-tracing rendering Advisors: Basile Sauvage and Jean-Michel Dischler.
- A Branch and Bound approach to align protein cavities Advisors: Franck Hétroy-Wheeler, Didier Rognan (Laboratoire for Therapeutic Innovation) POSITION FILLED
- Representation and storage of very large meshes for out-of-core interactive visualization on GPU, Advisors : Jonathan Sarton
- Wayfinding performance using an interactive 3D map in VR, Advisors : Sabah Boustila et Dominique Bechmann POSITION FILLED
- Filtering and rendering procedural textures Advisors: Basile Sauvage POSITION FILLED
- synthesis and rendering of complex procedural textures Advisor: Basile Sauvage. POSITION FILLED
- A simulator for planning TLS-based forest inventories Advisors: Franck Hétroy-Wheeler, Eric Casella (Forest Research UK) POSITION FILLED
- Multi-resolution centroidal Voronoi tessellations (Subject written in French, contact us for a translation) Advisors: Franck Hétroy-Wheeler and Dominique Bechmann
- Skeleton and feature computation for plant growth tracking Advisors: Franck Hétroy-Wheeler and Julien Pansiot (Inria Grenoble)
- Deep learning cascade evaluation of texture synthesis methods Advisors: Rémi Allègre, Basile Sauvage, Cédric Wemmert (équipe SDC)
- Computer Graphics and image processing for cryosurgery simulation Advisor: Caroline Essert
- Multi-channel procedural models for modelling virtual worlds Advisors: Jean Michel Dischler and Basile Sauvage
- Optimization of multiple surgical tools trajectories Advisor: Caroline Essert
- Multi-channel Gaussian textures Advisor: Basile Sauvage
- Acquisition, Analysis and Statistical Modeling of 4D Humans Advisor : Hyewon Seo, Frederic Cordier, Christian Heinrich
- 3D Puzzling : Reconstruction of manufactured objects by assemblage of surface data. Supervisors : Hyewon Seo, Frederic Cordier, SeungYong Lee. NOTE: For those who are looking for a stage in foreign countries, this stage can eventually be made in POSTECH, South Korea.
- Learning-Based Facial Animation. Supervisors : Hyewon Seo, Frederic Cordier, Guoliang Luo.
- Construction of statistical atlas for dynamic meshes. Supervisors : Hyewon Seo, Christian Heinrich, Frederic Cordier