Jump to navigation Jump to search
ICube Pôle API, 300, Boulevard Sébastien Brant CS 10413 F 67412 Illkirch Cedex
Office: C117 Tel: +33 (0)3 68 85 45 67 e-mail: sauvage AT unistra.fr
- September 2021: the video (french) of our scientific mediation project for equal opportunities and gender equality in computer science is now available online.
- July 2021: our educational paper "Un dispositif pour favoriser l'engagement des étudiants dans la rédaction de leur rapport de stage" (french) has been accepted to QPES 2021.
- June 2021: our paper "Importance Sampling of Glittering BSDFs based on Finite Mixture Distributions" has been accepted to EGSR 2021.
- May 2021: Two Minute Papers published a video on our PG'20 paper.
- March 2021: our paper "Real-Time Geometric Glint Anti-Aliasing with Normal Map Filtering" has been accepted to I3D 2021.
- February 2021: our paper "Cyclostationary Gaussian noise: theory and synthesis " has been accepted to Eurographics 2021.
- February 2021: I am elected to the executive board of the french learned society for computer science.
- November 2020: I am elected president of the french learned society for computer graphics.
- November 2020: Simon Lucas won the jFIG rendering contest with his shader "oeuf de fabergé". Congratulations!
- October 2020: Charline Grenier joins us for a PhD thesis. Welcome!
- September 2020: our paper "Procedural Physically based BRDF for Real-Time Rendering of Glints" has been accepted to Pacific Graphics 2020
- September 2020: Simon Lucas joins us for a 1-year MSc apprenticeship. Welcome!
- 2018 accreditation to supervise research (pdf, french)
- 2018 diploma for teaching skills in higher education
- since 2006 Associate Professor of Computer Science at the university of Strasbourg.
- Researcher at ICube laboratory (formerly LSIIT), Computational Geometry & Computer Graphics team.
- Teacher at the University of Strasbourg (Computer Science department, UFR Mathématique-Informatique).
- 2005-2006 Research and teaching assistant at the university Joseph Fourier, Grenoble.
- 2002-2005 Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics at INP-Grenoble (technological university), laboratoire de Modélisation et Calcul. Advisors: Stefanie Hahmann and Georges-Pierre Bonneau.
- 2002-2005 Teaching assistant at the INP-Grenoble.
- 2002 Master of Science degree (Applied Mathematics) from the university Joseph Fourier, Grenoble.
- 2002 Engineering master degree from ENSIMAG, Grenoble (engineering school in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science).
- Texture synthesis.
- Radiance and geometry: acquisition, reconstruction, treatment, visualization.
- Geometric modeling, multiresolution analysis, geometry processing.
- 2020-2023 ReProcTex (ANR), leader
- 2019-2021 Idex Postdoc (University of Strasbourg), leader
- 2017-- ASTex (open source lib), scientific leader
- 2016-2020 HDWorlds (ANR)
- 2008-2010 ATROCO (ANR)
- Xavier Chermain (2019-2021, advisor). Subject: synthesis and rendering of complex procedural textures.
- Charline Grenier (2020-2023). Subject: procedural texture graphs for ray-tracing rendering.
- Nicolas Lutz (2017-2021). Subject: multi-channel procedural models for modelling virtual worlds.
- Geoffrey Guingo (2015-2019). Subject: synthesis of dynamic textures on deformable objects.
- Kenneth Vanhoey (2010-2014). Subject: joint treatment of geometry and radiance of 3D model digitization.
See my french homepage